Send Us Your Feedback
We welcome your suggestions and feedback to help improve the resources and services the NCRTM provides.
- Need help? If you have difficulties accessing a resource or other website features, email us at NCRTM@neweditions.net.
- Did we help you find useful resources? Do you have ideas to help us improve? Please take our brief NCRTM feedback survey.
Sign up for the NCRTM Newsletter
RSA’s monthly New from NCRTM newsletter highlights new technical assistance (TA), events and the happenings of RSA’s centers that are relevant to the rehabilitation community. Sign up. View past issues.
Subscribe for Monthly NCRTM Library Updates
Sign up to receive an update of new materials added to the NCRTM Library each month.
Follow Us on Twitter
Our Twitter handle is @RSA_NCRTM.
Visit Our YouTube Channel
Visit the NCRTM YouTube Channel.
Join a Community of Practice
RSA’s NCRTM Communities of Practice (CoPs) are designed to connect you with others in the field who share common interests. Each CoP offers you a platform to exchange your ideas and thoughts, as well as hear from others with regard to a specific common interest.
Advice from the Trenches: Senior VR Counselors Share Their Wisdom and Perspectives
This CoP offered an opportunity for early-career State Vocational Rehabilitation Agency (SVRA) and American Indian Vocational Rehabilitation Services (AIVRS) counselors and other professionals to ask questions and get advice from senior vocational rehabilitation (VR) counselors successful in applying recommended VR practices in VR settings. Almost 1,000 individuals registered to participate in one or more webinars.
We wanted participants to:
- Learn from the experiences, perspectives, successes, challenges and wisdom of a diverse group of senior VR counselors to further develop and sharpen their own practices
- Share their questions and curiosities about working for different SVRAs and AIVRS programs and helping VR clients become successfully employed in different settings and situations
- Consider opportunities for professional growth and a career pathway
- Become familiar with resources available in the NCRTM library to further develop their knowledge about topics discussed during the webinars
CoP Persistent Meeting Room:
Please visit the CoP Persistent Meeting Room containing downloads, ongoing chat discussions, links to NCRTM topical resources and previous webinars:
- Kickoff Webinar #1 - Topics: Principles and values; multiple demands; documenting disability; working with community vendors; business relations; and more - June 18, 2019
- CoP Webinar #2 - Topics: Strategies for clients with emotional/behavioral health needs; client motivation; and consumer engagement - September 24, 2019
- CoP Webinar #3 - Topics: Employment Transition Services - October 15, 2019
- CoP Webinar #4 - Topics: Interagency Collaboration & Working with Community Rehabilitation Providers - November 19, 2019
- CoP Webinar #5 - Topics: Employer/Business Relationships - January 28, 2020
Section 508: Frustrations and Fixes CoP
NCRTM hosted a 10-week CoP on Section 508: Frustrations and Fixes between January 9, 2017 and March 17, 2017. The NCRTM Accessibility Resources contains much of the content shared through the CoP. The Top Five Frustrations & Fixes of Document Accessibility, developed as a result of the CoP and the CoP - Section 508 Frustrations & Fixes - Curriculum are available in the NCRTM library. If you would like to view the activities of this CoP through the Facebook platform, visit https://www.facebook.com/groups/1180304065378379/ and request to join.